Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREAD! Just one of them...

Don J
@don-j
12 years ago
11 posts

I can get a good pic of it, but its bad.... Usually if I'm working on something I have my hair wrapped, today I neglected to do so and payed the price.The t-shirt wrapping has saved the dreads in the past because of the cuts and holes on it now.

The problem happened after I fell out of a tree, I snagged my hair and scalp on a branch... Cutting the hair and scalp, not much left to holding the dread to the head. The dread seem to be fine other then that, like a lost child I tried using aloe... and I feel it made it worse and the broken hair seem to slip out of the wrapping. It was my favorite and gave it the name "Phatty" because of its thickness. Bin a bad day for me...

What are my options? should I just hope for the best? going to suck to have that one short dread latter on?

updated by @don-j: 01/13/15 09:33:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

just leave it be to repair itelf if it does fall off it will be fine as the roots wil grow in

your alwats gonna have short new baby sreads it wont matter if a mature 1 breaks it will blend right in

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Yeah, I would just leave it. If it doesn't fall off then maybe the new growth will help to strengthen it up over time...?

Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
All I can say is.. OUCH. I got the clenches just reading that!! Lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form