Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cutting Dreads.

Caleb Tokarska
@caleb-tokarska
12 years ago
15 posts

No, this is a public school, and im hoping to be able to return to my fine arts school, i have to make an appeal. Even though cutting them is going to be hard, my hair will still be nappy. And theyll be thick by the time they get long again. The alternative school wont know they're dreads, theyll just think i have curly hair. Its going to be tough, but in the end my roots will be stronger. Plus, its fucking Georgia, they wont take the spirituality of it.

updated by @caleb-tokarska: 07/23/15 06:10:37AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they have to by law and especialy since its in the freaking bible

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nogawar
@nogawar
12 years ago
10 posts
Fight anyways. Georgia is slowly pulling its head out of its collective ass and becoming a bit more accepting. We have to keep fighting the stereotypes, show these bible thumpers who's boss. (I live in a tough county, but there's so many weirdos like me that it's comfortable.)

Caleb Tokarska said:

No, this is a public school, and im hoping to be able to return to my fine arts school, i have to make an appeal. Even though cutting them is going to be hard, my hair will still be nappy. And theyll be thick by the time they get long again. The alternative school wont know they're dreads, theyll just think i have curly hair. Its going to be tough, but in the end my roots will be stronger. Plus, its fucking Georgia, they wont take the spirituality of it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

let me tyell you what happens when yiou dont fight for your rights

they take em

my best freind had her kids taken away in tulsa..buckle of the bible belt

why? she had s=dreads.. she owned a schoolbus.. she went to 1 rainbow gathering.. and she knew black people from africa

yea they dared bringing these things up in court

oh antd she wasnt christian

thry tried getting her to cut her dreads she refused

meanwhile the ppl that have her kids shoot the kif=ds pets in front of them had the kids sleep in a bed with a loaded rifle they torture these poor kids drive drunk with them in the car with no sea t belts force them to go door to door handing out religios pamphlets etc etc they are pure evil

but because ppl too often give uop without a fight they try to get away with this (shes gonna sue for a hell of alot soon asher kidas are back)

if you alow them to make you cut your head you alow them to do that to the next guy and the next

but..there have ben thousands before yiu who refused to.. and won

the courts already sided with them

its ipen and shi=ut cases you say no you win

they cab=nt stop you from dreading .. and they cant stop the next or the next in fact when yiu say no thety probly will have to rewrite the policty to make allowences for dreads that arent purely fashion

every right you give up willingly is a right you no longer deserve

people have died to guarantee you your rights

hell

mt grwat uncle or was he a 6th cousin 4th removed (whatever the hell that means) a long distant relative anyway wrote the book on fredom "principles of freedom" that inspired ghandi and mao tse tung and the mah hu[iragi and others in the freedom mon[]=vemebt .. he gave his life after a 76 day hunger strike..ofcourse he didnt die specificly so yiu could dread but instead so you could know what d=freedom means

but to give up your rights willingly / to say i will let you violate me because well its georgia?

that sux man

look at kansas now..its now legal for a husband to beat his wife there

after women struggeled for decades ti not live in fear the people og=f kansas allowed the law to be changed..some women will be beatten to death before its changed back

our most basic rights are being stripped because people allow it.. saying its too hard to fight

well just wait till yiou no longer have the right to fight

how hard will it be then to regain your rights when yiu no longer have the right to stand up for your rights?

what are youwilling to give up cause its too hard to hold i]on to/

you know if the right wing has their way soon you wont have the right to have sex or experience any sexy]ual pleasure of any sort that didnt result in a baby

are you wilkling to give that up too cause they are mor powerful then you? (or so you think)

what about clean water to drink/ or food thatsnot mutated a tomato jellyfish hybrid/

they will take every right you have if you give up the fight

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

srry bout the rant

i just dont believe in givcing up your rights without a fight

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If it's a public school, they have no legal ability to stop you if they are for spiritual reasons. You're not allowed to wear hats in school either, but if you are an orthodox jew or devout muslim, they can't legally stop you from wearing theheadpiece. Dreadlocks can be counted in the same category. They are your crown. It might be hard in Georgia, because they may only associate locks with Rasta, but you will be able to argue your case, and like Eagle said, win.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they are most likely christians do your research in the bible theres many refferences to support dreading the nazarite vow ofcourse

but also many biblical figures worse dreads jog=hn the baptist joseph sampson and many believe jesius too

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Jesus was a dirty hippie. I'm sure he had more important things to care about than what he looked like. So yeah, I'm sure he had locks

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form