Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

picture results of using wax

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

boiling is dangerouse it will melt out the bulk but since it liquifies and some riuns out it still leaves a waxy coating on all the dreads so u still have to take other steps to remove the rest..but it will get a heavy buildup partialy removed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:13:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if your dreads are so thick u might have to really work it into the core and yea might neeed a few sessions to make a difference in youir case

nicole hernandez said:

sooo i tried the wax b gone for the 1st time i dont really feel a diff???im thinking bc my dreads r so fat i didnt get into the middle? or mayb bc i gotta do it several ties to even feel a slight diff?

--
Gayle Mccrickerd
@gayle-mccrickerd
12 years ago
1 posts

Oh noooo I'm new to this site had my babies like 6 month now used wax about 4 times and now I'm scared,Ive tried washing the wax out with boiling hot water,its taken a lot of the gack away but they still feel clogged up,my dreads are relatively thin,I set them off with braids got a couple of big fat ones at the back tho I just left them to do what they pleased:)...is their a solution to getting this shit out of my hair???:(...x

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
Dawn dish soap or Wax-B-Gone from dreadlockshampoo.com. Hot water, work the stuff into the waxed dreads, let it sit for a bit (I think) then rinse rinse rinse. Repeat several times over the next month or so, then do it some more just in case.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

get the wax b gone and dawn dish soap use the very hot wateer..and..keeop attacking it over and over long after your 100% sure itsd dead kill it again and again think of it like a zombie that you gotta hack to tiny peices to thouroughly kill then feed those peices to a rat then kill the rat run it over with steemroller and smash it down flat..then drop a nuke on it just to be extra sure

ofcourse im being a lil rediculouse if you couldnt tell just making the point that you can never be too thourough and should keep trying to remove it long after you believe theres no chance theres any left

Gayle Mccrickerd said:

Oh noooo I'm new to this site had my babies like 6 month now used wax about 4 times and now I'm scared,Ive tried washing the wax out with boiling hot water,its taken a lot of the gack away but they still feel clogged up,my dreads are relatively thin,I set them off with braids got a couple of big fat ones at the back tho I just left them to do what they pleased:)...is their a solution to getting this shit out of my hair???:(...x

--

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form