dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

volunteers wanted for "outreach programs"

Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts

SE

you have been such a help to me and my dreadies. I would love to help you out with this! message me on here and ill give you my email address so we can communicate more effectively (emails go straight to my phone)

updated by @justine4: 07/23/15 08:21:08AM
Nogawar
@nogawar
12 years ago
10 posts
I've been meaning to look for dread groups on Facebook. Which are you a member of? After Monday I can start scouting the web as well-I spend a lot of time on pinterest, fb, and tumblr; I'd be willing to pay attention to yahoo answers as well.

Mechell Arant said:

i'm in a dread group on facebook i'd be happy to 'patrol'...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

all will help if u noticed i added a bew pinterest button that autio selects pictures when u click it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
brittany leigh
@brittany-leigh
12 years ago
11 posts

How neat! I have been trying to make it a point every couple weeks to check yahoo answers for questions about dreads, let them know what I know, and referring them to this amazing website!

Great idea SE! And glad to see so many people jumping in to spread the knowledge. (:

amanda11
@amanda11
12 years ago
15 posts
I actually went to a phish show and met a ton of fellow dreadies that were making the same mistakes i was, and they accepted my advice right away! Ive even gotten a few emails saying that my advice helped! Ill start searching and putting in my 2 cents :P. Ill also add the url to this site :) i work at a hippie shop and even got my boss to takw tje dreadhead crap of her shelves :). Word of mouth goes a long way!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow awesome job

--
Jackie
@jackie
12 years ago
78 posts

I'm in a few Facebook dread groups too....people get REALLY pissed off when you make suggestions about doing things naturally though. It's sad how set in their ways people are!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

which group

they mostly were all goofd til dreadlife started invading them and harrassing ppl then most were closed down except 1 that had no moderation ant all i started a new 1 which is great

(btw dreadlife is now deaddeath they failed miserably after a lot of harrassments hacking spamming and bullying they never got over 300 members and now are gone and forgotten

--
Jai2
@jai2
12 years ago
15 posts

im in a few facebook groups and would be glad to spread the word. least i could do for all the help this site has given me, especially you SE lol.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form