Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help me with removing this nasty wax =[

tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts
Ok so I've founda bunch of posts about wax removal but I havent found one that I feel would work best...does anyone have any wax removal suggestions and stories that could help me better understand what i should do. i only used wax the first 3 days when i was starting them but i kno that even once is bad...i have a few that are pretty solid right where the dread starts then its loose at the ends. so i kno its gonna be really hard to get it out. but any help would be awesome.
updated by @tab-tabs: 01/13/15 09:05:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

go to walmart get dissolvit i5s an all natural orange oil based but industrial strength solvent it dissolves glue tar and caulk even rubber

its only been testesd a lil on dreads so 1st use or 2 try it diluted

its 5 bucks for a big bottle

it should remobve 100% odf the wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts
Dammit lol i wish i wouldve read this sooner. i bought Goo Gone since i was at walgreens and they didnt have dissolve it....its pretty much the same though isnt it?

soaring eagle said:

go to walmart get dissolvit i5s an all natural orange oil based but industrial strength solvent it dissolves glue tar and caulk even rubber

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i believe its very simular and yea ive heard of it being used to remove wax

i1 thing u gotta be sure u have no rubber bands in it willdissolve em into a sticky -mess\

id try it diluted 1srt try to be safe

tab tabs said:

Dammit lol i wish i wouldve read this sooner. i bought Goo Gone since i was at walgreens and they didnt have dissolve it....its pretty much the same though isnt it?

soaring eagle said:

--
tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts
i tried it on one of the dreads that felt the most solid. it still feels stiff but a little less. and no rubber bands those things scare me lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u might have to do it several times and afterwards scrub with dawn and hot water to completey remove it

--
tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts
awesome yea i made sure i bought dawn too ol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form