break out the restraints

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 01:36:11AM
D. Gullbrandsson
@d-gullbrandsson
13 years ago
3 posts

Laughing is a good way to treat dispair, my friend.

I believe I have a fix for you, because I know exactly what you're going through.

Go look at your sweet, sweet dreads in the mirror, don't they look lonely? Look closer and you will probably discover that you're actually the father of atleast three to four babies. That's what happened to me, and I rejoiced over the fact that I could actually do some fiddeling with my hair again.

You see, these little bastards need some taking care of. Mostly just separation from the big ones, but they can use some tough love sometimes, and you might even want to throw on some small beads.

/G

PowpOwpoW said:

i cant even laugh with you guys...... ive been product/twist free for a month and im going through the craziest withdrawls...... i dont want, i NEED hands in my hair..... even if someone would just pretend like they were doing something would make me feel better..... i need a fix its gonna take some serious self control to get through this!!!
PowpOwpoW
@powpowpow
13 years ago
9 posts

ill give that a shot...... and i thought i was one of the patient ones waiting to retwist once every month...... these sumbitches are about to drive me crazy......

a better move for me would probably be to stop looking in the mirror for the next year or so, thats whats making me think i need to touch them!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

stop looking in a mirror altogether shadows are all you need to track your progress

but id love an update on your recovery (meanning gullbrandsson not u haha)

PowpOwpoW said:

ill give that a shot...... and i thought i was one of the patient ones waiting to retwist once every month...... these sumbitches are about to drive me crazy......

a better move for me would probably be to stop looking in the mirror for the next year or so, thats whats making me think i need to touch them!

--
BeauootifulSoup
@beauootifulsoup
13 years ago
8 posts
this was wondrous to read! I'm glad you have seen.. the light? lolYou will get clean, friend. there is hope for all you lost children:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha :)

we need a rehab program :)

--
BeauootifulSoup
@beauootifulsoup
13 years ago
8 posts
I think it is a grand idea.get these kids back on track and out of bad habits!
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts
I just read this and I'm not going to appologise for not liking the connection with the way you maintained yr dreads and comparing it to a serious drug addiction (heroin probably but it doesn't really matter which drug). I get what what yr saying but don't find it appropriate or any where even close to the same level to compare. I can't be fucked to go into it now as I'm tired and need to sleep but needed to let u know in a few words that this should never be compared. I will continiue and say more about this tomorrow. Just for the record I do have agreat sense of humour and I'm a really laid back kinda guy. Fact
BeauootifulSoup
@beauootifulsoup
13 years ago
8 posts
FACT! Bears.. Eat..Beets.Bears.Beets.Battlestar Galactica.p.s.calm down bud. I don't think he meant any harm here:)
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts
haha I know no harm was meant, I'd just got in from pub after havin a skin full and didn't see the funny side of it. I thought it was a bit ridiculas to be honest. :)
updated by @bones2: 07/23/15 02:30:45PM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form