Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff???

kimchi08
@kimchi08
6 years ago
4 posts

I’m not sure if there’s already a thread on this but it’s late at night and I came across this forum and figured someone here might be able to help!

so my husband has had his dreads for 2-3 years. He just recently started using a dreadlock shampoo(of course my idea 😂). Before he was using Dawn.

well I’m much like a monkey and I like picking throuhh his hair, while picking through his, I noticed huge flakes coming off his scalp. Huge is an understatement... but anyway, he has bad dandruff and itchy scalp. I did some research and put rosemary, tea tree and water into a spray bottle but he says it didn’t help. 

So any ideas on how I could help his poor scalp? If more info is needed on his haircare routine or anything, I’d be happy to answer so we can try to find a fix. Thank you for your time and help!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

wash with dreadlockshampoo.com teatrea roesemary bar not liquid, wash more often then he has been twice as often

and wash in cold not hot water 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kimchi08
@kimchi08
6 years ago
4 posts
That’s the shampoo I liked the first time I did dreads. I had liked it but I only tried the liquid.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

they are the best the liquids best for young dreads bars when mature

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form