Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! One on my dreads is falling apart

pottu
@pottu
6 years ago
2 posts

I have had dreads for 4 months in a week and now one of my dreads has almost opened up. I noticed this after I got of out shower today. Should I comb it open and twist and rip it again or should I wait untill I get home tomorrow amd create some new knots with a croche hook. I don't even kniw how it is kwpt together because the hair can be separated with two fingers and there are pretty much no knots. What should I do i'm kinda scared it will fall apart :(

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

leave it alone..you shouldn't even own a crochet hook those destroy dreads. at 4 months is when they are loosest when you use a starter method. neven if it falls apart entirely..its fine it will dread right back up   what do you wash with though

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pottu
@pottu
6 years ago
2 posts
Thanks fot he fast response!

I will leave it alone and see what happens. The weird thing is the dread wasn't even loose like 3 days ago.

I wash my hair with knotty boy dreadlock shampoo. Today when I showered I wasn't home and I didn't use shampoo at all.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

we recommend boycotting them because they promotote wax and the worse methods www.dreadlockshampoo.com liquid makes them dread fast the bars when mature keep them super clean healthy and smelling yummy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form