Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question on undoing dreads sewn together

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

are they hard when you squeeze or spongy can you pinch 1/2 way in?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

didnt say they do just saying the thickness will make mold highly more likely

it will be a lot harder to prevent

--
thick locks
@thick-locks
6 years ago
9 posts
I wash my hair twice a week typically in my experience before my tips where folded up and balled up it felt like it was dry by night time but like u said the core could've potentially been wet. With these big tips I do feel like it's harder to dry I gave my hair like 13/14 hrs to to dry and they still felt kinda damp so I slept with a fan pointed at my dreads. Man I just don't know if I'm ready to brush it all off but it's not like I haven't thought about it. This is just a big step for me you know something I have definelty have think over
Yes they are squishy in the middle I can tell the three dreads in them for he most part some more than other but still feel the three thee roots seem kinda hard like they've conjoined
thick locks
@thick-locks
6 years ago
9 posts
Yeah my hair is probably like 2, 21/2 tbh I'm not sure haven't measure it. thank you again for sharing your knowledge with me
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

2 1.2 is risky but not unheard of..if you do stat with the 1 that mothers you most

--
thick locks
@thick-locks
6 years ago
9 posts
Should I try to seperating the locks since I could feel the 3 in 1 ? My initial thought was pulling them apart
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

try gently you will likerly only break the hairs that were wrapped around if you carefully follow the feel

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form