Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Should I start again??

Skunky_Manson
@skunky-manson
7 years ago
2 posts

- I have had my hair dreaded for about three months, after previous synthetics left me with knots I could not undo - 

Because of these previous knots I have been forced to have some very un even in size dreads, I'm not bothered by it, I just want a second opinion on if this is bound to sort itself out or become worse. The back of my head has got two particularly beefy dreads I know I don't have the patience to brush out.. so i'm thinking about either shaving my head or letting my dreads continue, Do you guys think they look normal? And as though they're about to continue properly, also is around about 50 dreads quite thin for a whole head, or will it bulk up? Any responses would be much appreciated ;}  

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

considering you started with synthetics they look pretty normal

they should not all be the same size! is every branch of a tree the same size?

but  50 is  pretty average

they didn't have the greatest of starts  but they will be fine

its a personal choice if you feel strongly that they would be better started from scratch not from synthetics then start over (you can comb them out)

otherwise they should be fine ..just follow the care tips here and you'll be ok

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Skunky_Manson
@skunky-manson
7 years ago
2 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

considering you started with synthetics they look pretty normal

they should not all be the same size! is every branch of a tree the same size?

but  50 is  pretty average

they didn't have the greatest of starts  but they will be fine

its a personal choice if you feel strongly that they would be better started from scratch not from synthetics then start over (you can comb them out)

otherwise they should be fine ..just follow the care tips here and you'll be ok

Thankyou so much (: Yeah the synthetics were responsible for an enormous hair loss and matting of the scalp haha! Thankyou so much for the reassurance though, all it takes <3 Have a banging night!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

yea idont know why anyone would get synthetics when the real things so easy and so much more rewarding

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form