Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
imapirate
@imapirate
8 years ago
6 posts
So, i had unsectiond dreads and i brushed them out tosection them. I had them for about three weeks. My hair is no really thin. If i redread them will they grow to be clubs? Or will they fix them selfs. Please help.
imapirate
@imapirate
8 years ago
6 posts

By the way, clearly im bad at typing lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

clubs?  and why would you comb them out just to section them they are better off with natural sectioning

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
imapirate
@imapirate
8 years ago
6 posts

Well, the deed is done. Haha. I had a huge empty matted spot on my crown. Im just trying to look forward. I gues what im saying is because my hair is thinner then it was before, when the hair grows back in to my now future locks will it grow alot thicker at the roots. 

imapirate
@imapirate
8 years ago
6 posts

I didnt have neglect, just unsectiond 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

you mean cause you lost alot of hair combing it out/ it shouldmnt be enough to be noticable

--
imapirate
@imapirate
8 years ago
6 posts

Yea when i brushed it out. Thanks i approcoate the responce. Its noticable now i was just worried otd be extreamly noticable when i lovked them.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

it shouldnt be

more likely you might get a few dozen baby dreads between dreads  as they grow

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

From what I've noticed some hair tends to dread more loopy and shape clubs.. however the hair that grows from the root will appear more uniform. The ends of the dreads make there own unique shapes in the form of zigzags, club shapes etc. Some people cut those off after fully dreaded others embrace the uniqueness.

updated by @acidburn: 07/15/16 05:14:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

why in the world would they cut them

but yea the ends tend to be the wildest

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags