Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Flat dreads.

Samantha Zimmerly
@samantha-zimmerly
10 years ago
7 posts
I've had my babies for about 2 weeks. I've got some flat ones (I mean really flat) in the back. I've pretty much been leaving them alone, only palm rolling after washing. How to I get them to be more tubular? Also, the loose hair at my roots are finally starting to lock, but the hair is locking and making a nest (best way I can describe it). They're not locking in the sections that I started, kind of all locking together. Will this fix itself?
updated by @samantha-zimmerly: 01/13/15 10:06:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

stop opalm rolling altogether flat dreads will round out allk by themselves theyt are just 2 weeks old but u will have to seperate them often take each dread and oul it away from the dreads aroiund it do it while wet do it often keep them seperated

but dont palm roll

when u flatten a dread by sleeping on it its just compressed that way then the next night comnpressed more on a diferent angle as time goes by it gets compressed in every direction when u flatten something from every possible angle whats it become...round

but palm rolling does nothing

though it can cause permenent harm...especialy whilewet

wash...seperate.. wait thats it weeks need to become momnths then months years

they wiull change nearkly daily till mature then still never stop changing

let them be..they are doing what they need to do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

and

a year from now if 1 somehow managed to stay flat,,,it will be your fave since its not boring and round like the rest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form