dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bugs/Lice in dreads

cassie gabriel2
@cassie-gabriel2
10 years ago
8 posts

Hey everyone-

so my worst nightmare came true and i believe i have lice or some kind of bug in my hair.

it started off with me itching uncontrollably to now pulling out little insect bug things.

i am freaking out because i do not want to comb out my hair.

i found a person who said soak your hair in rubbing alcohol and then do it again in 3 days and another 3 days for about 1 week or so and i am about to do it again today but i want to see if there is anything else i can do as well.

i want an intense treatment but i literally just dumped hydrogen peroxide on my head and im paying the consequences for it now.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

updated by @cassie-gabriel2: 01/13/15 10:06:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

alcahol u have ti wrao your hair in pklastic sealing in thefumes for a minumum of 30 minures of intence burning and screamming and cursing

the best methods not cheap but i still say its best www.licelifters.com make a product called nitnanny its oily slippery stuff u wont be able to stand or hold on to anything u will be sooo solipery

but it works tgats what matters

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

couple years ago i had em so bad i nearly set my head on fire to try to kill em i wass going that crazy.but that stuff worked..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cassie gabriel2
@cassie-gabriel2
10 years ago
8 posts

so the oily stuff works the best?

i just used alcohol and hoping it does the trick.

if not i will definitely invest in the nit nanny cause i do not want to comb them out!

do you have any tips for washing everything? like blankets, clothes, etc

soaring eagle said:

alcahol u have ti wrao your hair in pklastic sealing in thefumes for a minumum of 30 minures of intence burning and screamming and cursing

the best methods not cheap but i still say its best www.licelifters.com make a product called nitnanny its oily slippery stuff u wont be able to stand or hold on to anything u will be sooo solipery

but it works tgats what matters

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form