Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Itchy Scalp along with root thinning and balding from retwisting

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

thats good braids ponytasils buns are all fine short term its when these ppl get super tight twists then those severely tightly twisted styles then leave em in for months thats when its devestating

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 12:11:36AM
Mozeki
@mozeki
10 years ago
6 posts

Ordered the shampoo bar, can't wait for it to arrive!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

u didnt ask her bout the other stu=ff ill nhave her send a sample you can alsdo be the trest subjectg for the traction alopecia treatment

see my review on the anti itch stuff its miraculous

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

Just wanted to say the waxbgone works! Smells good, and saved my dreads. I also wash with baking soda & apple cider vinegar twice a month, and handmade soaps in between. When it's hot out, I spray my hair with salt water containing a bit of tea tree oil.

Mozeki
@mozeki
9 years ago
6 posts

Hey Guys!

It's been a few months, almost 8 since I posted this, and my hair has recovered quite a lot since then! I will upload new pictures as soon as I can. However, I' haven't really touched my roots for awhile and I feel like my hair is all knotted up underneath, I've been holding off going to a salon or anything, but it's starting to look like too much of a mess in my eyes and want to make it look neater? what would you reccommend?

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form