Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lucid Dreaming

Light Faerie ~
@light-faerie
11 years ago
34 posts

Lucid Dreaming ~ Being fully aware that you are dreaming, therefore being able to control your dream.

I find lucid dreams and dreams themselves to be very interesting. I've had quite a few OBE (Out of Body Experiences) that have changed my way of thinking and even helped me grow spiritually. I would love to read some of your experiences, so go ahead & explore your dreams with us! They can teach us a lot about ourselves and our environment; that is only if we pay attention to them and allow these manifestations to unfold.

I've written down one of my dearest out of body experience. It is always best to write down dreams as soon as they happen! .. It goes as follows:

I was sleeping, somehow I realized this and I knew I was laying down. I wanted to get out of my body! Suddenly, Ms. Radosav (previous English teacher) came to my dream and gave me advice on how to get out of my body. She said I had to make up a dream outside of my body!(that was an"opposite" than what I'm currently [?] dreaming; this made sense at the time..)
As I thought up a dream, I decided to use up all of my WILL to pull myself out of my body. While I did this, I rolled out of my bed to my right side. (This is a good technique on getting out of body.) It worked!
I was excited and decided I want to fly! I always wanted to do this.
It seemed as if somehow I put on my new wings I recently received, then flew up a little. I wanted to see if I was actually flying, so I went to my mirror and I indeed WAS flying! (I also made silly faces in the mirror hehe).
I then went through walls. I always wanted to try this too, because I've heard you're able to do this. I then decided to simply walk out of my window and fly to the sky! I waved my arms out rapidly and flew up. I saw the dark sky and bright stars. It was glorious; I was amazed. I wanted to fly faster and I was able to do this instantly by putting one arm in front of me (like superman), and I automatically began to flash upwards through the sky.
I got to the empty outer space, filled with such darkness and stillness,with millions of bright & glorious stars. As much as empty it seemed, I was a quite intimidated. This was all new to me, being so close. But at the same time, I felt the peacefulness the quiet brought me. For some reason I also felt an extra terrestrial vibrations all around, that feeling of them always lingering around. Next thing I know, I found myself back in my room. I later looked at my wings and they looked kind of faded and worn out. They lost their glitter and sparkle, I felt sad. Later someone/something like a friend, it seemed, told me that my mother is awake and I should go back to my body or "wake up now". I seemed as some sort of a reminder and I did just that...

I feel very connected to this dream :,) I hope you guys enjoyed it & feel the beauty of it as much as I do.

~ Much Love

updated by @light-faerie: 01/13/15 09:52:57PM
Light Faerie ~
@light-faerie
11 years ago
34 posts

Wow that's amazing. I am quite fascinated by the solar system! I'd love to fly up there again & possibly even travel to different dimension. :)

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

Interesting, the whole thing about you going back to your body reminds me of some type of thing I had read about a "silver cord"(or something along these lines) which is a type of force that allows you to only go a certain distance until you are taken back to your body.. I think there is actually a way to increase this distance.. I can't 100% remember.. quite interesting.. lol

Light Faerie ~
@light-faerie
11 years ago
34 posts

Yeah theumbilicalcord that attaches your astral body to your physical body. I'm glad I went back to my body since you never know what lies on other astral planes, as much as at the time I didn't want to go back. I wonder how you can increase the distance :) so intriguing!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form