Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Scared..

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

sorry Keagan, misunderstood. Do you have anyone in your family who is a member of AAA, the automobile association? They can get you free maps and the AAA will plan out your route for you. That way you just have to follow their highlighted directions. Take a cooler with you, the new lightweight folding kind, and stop at a store on your route, that way you will have your food and drinks, a much cheaper solution than restaurants. You will have a blast at the gathering, lucky you.

Keagan R Walker said:

I mean if I needed emotional support I'd go to my mom, I was legitimately asking if there is an easier way to get to where I need to go without spending money on a rental car for a week when I'll only use it for 2 of the days and for example I went to a program in Utah for a while and when my parents would come to see me they'd take me out to go eat or something and the roads were nothing like in Florida, I'm not talking main interstate roads or highways I mean like the inner twinning of roads and the way it's made, I'm not sure what to expect in Montana

updated by @the-barrellady: 07/25/15 02:41:09AM
Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
It's all good, and thankyou:) any info is help at this moment

the Barrellady said:

sorry Keagan, misunderstood. Do you have anyone in your family who is a member of AAA, the automobile association? They can get you free maps and the AAA will plan out your route for you. That way you just have to follow their highlighted directions. Take a cooler with you, the new lightweight folding kind, and stop at a store on your route, that way you will have your food and drinks, a much cheaper solution than restaurants. You will have a blast at the gathering, lucky you.

Keagan R Walker said:

I mean if I needed emotional support I'd go to my mom, I was legitimately asking if there is an easier way to get to where I need to go without spending money on a rental car for a week when I'll only use it for 2 of the days and for example I went to a program in Utah for a while and when my parents would come to see me they'd take me out to go eat or something and the roads were nothing like in Florida, I'm not talking main interstate roads or highways I mean like the inner twinning of roads and the way it's made, I'm not sure what to expect in Montana
ashley ✿
@ashley
11 years ago
167 posts

thank you all so much! I know it's just fear and it will hold me back. I have no trouble with the planning, or the money part, really, it's just that I have no idea what I would be doing, where I would be going, I wouldn't know anyone, and I do have major social anxiety, it's a killer. Plus with a babe on my hip I am double anxious about traveling.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Keagan, my first answer was to the original member who posted this, Ashley, who is scared and has a feeling of dread. It was not geared to your post above mine.

Hope my other post to you with the info on AAA will be useful :)

Keagan R Walker said:

It's all good, and thankyou:) any info is help at this moment

the Barrellady said:

Keagan R Walker said:

I mean if I needed emotional support I'd go to my mom, I was legitimately asking if there is an
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Keegan, lots of people are willing to do ride sharing and shuttling back and forth for the gathering. There is actually a website and a fb page for it...I hope this helps.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form