Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Obessed!!!!!!!

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Hey all at about 3.5 to 3.75 months in to my journey and I find myself obessing over dreads...they seem to consume me, every second of free time i have, I find myself looking at photos and timelines. I scour the forums on his site for any sliver of information that I may have overlooked. I love my baby locs and I love having the ability to link up with other fellow dreadheads.

It's so nice to be able to get the encouragement I need on days when I am unsure. It's even more wonderful to have someone else think my "mess" or "nest"Is beautiful. Thank you fellow loopy heads!

I was wondering if any of you find yourself lost in daydreams and websites, photos, and forums about dreads like I do.

updated by @cole-morton: 01/13/15 09:45:24PM
Anna3
@anna3
11 years ago
70 posts

Oh all the damn time. I'm on here whenever I can looking at timelines. When I'm not on here, I'm always feeling my dreads, i love how the loops and bumps feel! I have a problem haha

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Thank god!!! me too...everyday when I wake I'm like I wonder if I formed any new loops today!!!. You have a timeline don't you? I believe I have scoured it as well...

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

How far along are you now Robyn? I do hope my "obession" calms soon lol, I was starting to think something was wrong with me lol.

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

each set is so different, so beautiful, always changing, always a new angle to see it from, so many gorgeous amazing possibilities. inspiring.

yes i'm obsessed. I'm here nearly daily checking the top 100 photos & browsing forums, timelines, pics, anything i can find. & i'm on Dreamlocks daily as well. I love watching people who I saw come to the forums progress, seeing so many wonderful images & of course I'm in love with my own progress as well <3 lovely tangled tresses & messes!

DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

I find myself on this site more often then not and only recently joined this site. whether its on my phone or pc or even at friends houses. i used to be obsessed with myspace and facebook now its always dreadlockssite

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

All day everyday lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i wake up and reach for my mouse b4 my eyes are open and focused

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1