Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Obessed!!!!!!!

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
5 years ago
109 posts

Hey all at about 3.5 to 3.75 months in to my journey and I find myself obessing over dreads...they seem to consume me, every second of free time i have, I find myself looking at photos and timelines. I scour the forums on his site for any sliver of information that I may have overlooked. I love my baby locs and I love having the ability to link up with other fellow dreadheads.

It's so nice to be able to get the encouragement I need on days when I am unsure. It's even more wonderful to have someone else think my "mess" or "nest"Is beautiful. Thank you fellow loopy heads!

I was wondering if any of you find yourself lost in daydreams and websites, photos, and forums about dreads like I do.

updated by @cole-morton: 01/13/15 09:45:24PM
Anna3
@anna3
5 years ago
71 posts

Oh all the damn time. I'm on here whenever I can looking at timelines. When I'm not on here, I'm always feeling my dreads, i love how the loops and bumps feel! I have a problem haha

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
5 years ago
109 posts

Thank god!!! me too...everyday when I wake I'm like I wonder if I formed any new loops today!!!. You have a timeline don't you? I believe I have scoured it as well...

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
5 years ago
109 posts

How far along are you now Robyn? I do hope my "obession" calms soon lol, I was starting to think something was wrong with me lol.

Ixchel
@ixchel
5 years ago
597 posts

each set is so different, so beautiful, always changing, always a new angle to see it from, so many gorgeous amazing possibilities. inspiring.

yes i'm obsessed. I'm here nearly daily checking the top 100 photos & browsing forums, timelines, pics, anything i can find. & i'm onDreamlocksdaily as well. I love watching people who I saw come to the forums progress, seeing so many wonderful images & of course I'm in love with my own progress as well <3 lovely tangled tresses & messes!

DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
5 years ago
31 posts

I find myself on this site more often then not and only recently joined this site. whether its on my phone or pc or even at friends houses. i used to be obsessed with myspace and facebook now its always dreadlockssite

BeauZay
@beauzay
5 years ago
92 posts

All day everyday lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,421 posts

i wake up and reach for my mouse b4 my eyes are open and focused

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way