Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

D.I.Y.

Jake Cantrell
@jake-cantrell
9 years ago
5 posts
Okay so what are somethings you have made or done on your own? I make instruments... But I would love to hear what you have all done :)
updated by @jake-cantrell: 01/13/15 08:29:21PM
Adam Ligster
@adam-ligster
9 years ago
22 posts
well, I'm a welder so I make stuff out of metal. I made a 45' collapsable flag pole with rope n pully and car tire stand to take on my festival/tailgating adventures. I used to work with wood when I was growin up. I've made tabels, foot stools, plant stands. etc.. I live on a farm so I have to be shifty at fixin things
Euphorian
@euphorian
9 years ago
20 posts
Hahaha Im Addict into making bong
Mechanical Butterfly
@mechanical-butterfly
9 years ago
24 posts
I'm an artist, I sculpt, paint, sketch, and tinker with just about anything I can lay my hands on.... I'm actually not so great at always putting things back together the way they were, but hey.. what's the fun in that? I am, however, in the middle of trying to make a kinetic steampunk-ish angel sculpture.Adam.. I have wanted to weld for sooooooo long. Metal has a huge allure to me.
Jake Cantrell
@jake-cantrell
8 years ago
5 posts
thats awesome everyone! recently i've decided to make a guitar.. the only downside is i'm waiting to save enough money for this little project. if you have any ideas on shape or anything that would sound really cool and maybe a little different.. please let me know! as soon as its done i think i'll post some pics, and maybe play a few songs on it for you all!
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form