Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just venting cuz I have no one else to talk to...

Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
Wow, this sounds like a pretty hard time. But you will get through it and it will make you stronger in the long run. As for venting, this is the place to do it. Everybody here is really awesome and everyone has a different perspective they can offer! And if anyone had a problem with it (which I'm sure no one does) they can just not read it :o)Good luck in all of this!
updated by @jo: 07/22/15 08:26:27AM
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
Thanks Jo!Im working on it one day at a time and as for the house one room at a time with hard wood and then one box at a time getting out away... Will be getting rid of a lot of the junk we have collected since we moved here 13 years ago so big garage sale! Jo said:
Wow, this sounds like a pretty hard time. But you will get through it and it will make you stronger in the long run. As for venting, this is the place to do it. Everybody here is really awesome and everyone has a different perspective they can offer! And if anyone had a problem with it (which I'm sure no one does) they can just not read it :o)
Good luck in all of this!
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
i would say all u can do now id drop off some applications and maybe volunteering at an animal shelter or at a soup kitchen muight bring up your spirits a little. if u dont have the ability to do that taking a walk to clear my mind usually works. i hear meditiation is good as well. whatever you can do to clear ur mind and attempt to let the stress melt away will be good at this point. i just hope u realize in this economy you shouldnt feel bad if u have to take a job with lesser pay cuz something is better than nothing.
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
I def know how that is. My boyfriend is in the process of looking for another second job... again... I am feeling better now than before. I have a full schedule of classes set up to start in January and now that we are back in the house and the weather is cooler I can ride my bike again. I plan on getting in shape a little before classes start so I am able to do the poses in the yoga class i signed up for. I want to ride to the community college which is a 8 mile round trip so I will do that now until January and probably just ride to class :D Since I was hired as a stage manager for the theatre $ isn't so worry some for me anymore... I am working on meditation. I read the posts in the spiritual dreads group and I am hoping to achieve an overall meditation state about everything that I do not just one time a day. Yoga will help me quiet my mind and body and I am hoping I can work on at least my mind between now and January when classes start.Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement, advise and ideas. I greatly appreciate it.Namaste'Izzy Licious
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
Every night when you go to sleep jus recite five different things that you grateful for each dayits a good helpzor for mee :DNamaste
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Hey sis, congrats on the new job! That is awesome! :)
Jammin' Jay
@jammin-jay
15 years ago
30 posts
When it rains, it pours, but the sun will always shine again. Just keep your chin up, doll. The universe will reward you for your patience!~Namaste~Jaimee

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form