Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Check out this dreadhead!

Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Listen to what he says about wax.(: And watch the reply video I made if you wish: http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=OePTokNUE0Y&sharing_token=kSHaG5gl4lwoSgtCINzYTg== Only the first 25 people who click the link, get to watch it I believe.
updated by @matthew: 01/13/15 08:29:12PM
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
15 years ago
155 posts
I saw your reply video with the tub of wax and the match, I thought that was hilarious.
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
I couldn't agree more with you. :'(And no, sorry, I don't.But if you sign up for a youtube account, we can be friends on there!:DAnd you can also help other knotties with their dreads with text comments!:DDD Knottysleeves said:
I hate to tell him, but yeah, if he stops waxing then his "dreads" WILL come apart... because he doesn't have dreads to begin with. It's pretty obvious from the video that he just has sections of straight hair glued together with wax. :-(

Good to see he's trying to get all the info though. Unfortunately the wax makers prey on people's fears that their hair will look ridiculous & not "stay together" if they don't use wax -- they can be really persuasive, sadly.

Oh yeah, Jonny Clean isn't endorsing anything, LOL! *rolls eyes*

Matthew, do you have another link for your video? I can't access it without Google demanding I sign up for a Youtube account, which I don't want to do.
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
you shuld jus threw that kid to this forum hahahahathat wulda showed him sum strate up information on wax hahhahahahaha
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
I sent him a message about the forum like, a week ago, but I don't even think he's read it.Oh well. (: Matted Dew said:
you shuld jus threw that kid to this forum hahahaha
that wulda showed him sum strate up information on wax hahhahahahaha
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form