Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thanks for spamming DreadlockForums.com

Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
hmm,, to be fair I think only about 10 or so people really came from there,I did think the site was gonna disappear,anyway I'll leave well enough alone, at least your back on your site tho,But I'm sure you'd be glady welcomed here if you want like Jo said you're more than welcome.
updated by @iain: 07/10/15 04:19:39AM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
Yah mon sorry if i came off disrespecful or deragoatory.you're more than welcome to make yourself at home mateNams
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Apologizies if we made you feel unwelcome as that isn't our style at all, it's just that you came on kinda strong and caught us by surprise, everyone is welcome here and we hope you'll be a contributing member also, you should have a lot of experience to share. All our rules can be summed up in one word Respect for one another, namaste'
Dreadlock Forums
@dreadlock-forums
15 years ago
7 posts
Wow, you are all very chill people!! I am impressed...
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
Yea, after searching and coming to all sorts of different sites, and looking for info. This one actually really made me want to join. And I did, at times it isn't about the status of the site or number of members. But the quality of respect and love of all the members on it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
perfect solutions 1 i tried contacting ya about..the server your on had serius issues with only 1 in 20 who tried joining actualy being able to...why not apply the domain name here (domain forwarding with or without masking your choice)we make ya an admin here..its all the same community just with a server that works and added features...and the friendliest folks around

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
love and peace is what makes this site run so smoothly

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form