Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock Nightmares...

Steff A Roo
@steff-a-roo
12 years ago
25 posts

Hey BlasphemyBlack. Have you taken the plunge yet?

My boyfriend still isn't keen on them, he thinks I'll get bored of them and take them out. I corrected him and told him that these are keepers! One month in and they're coming along nicely. There are a few loops and lots of loose hair but I'm loving the process of it.

updated by @steff-a-roo: 07/22/15 11:55:29AM
BlasphemyBlack
@blasphemyblack
12 years ago
35 posts

Steff

Yes indeed!! im bout 2 weeks in with neglect!! starting to section nicely. will give it a month or so and maybe TnR a lil. still got my 3 origional TnR that are about a month old.

my bf used to have crochet dreaads and offered to do mine but i told him id rather do this. hes cool with it.im sure ur fella will come around eventualy! u no what some guy are like, no patience! watching them grow and chhange is part of the whole process!!!

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

I've not experienced dreadmares yet but I definitely feel you on the teeth one. Loosing teeth in a dream is a sign of stress in one's life and to top that off, I'm afraid of the dentist. Ack!

Nixxi
@nixxi
12 years ago
10 posts

Haha "dreadmares!" I've definitely had nightmares like that before, can't remember anything specifically at the moment. If I'm not mistaken, teeth-falling-out-dreams are supposed to mean one is worried about his/her appearance. Maybe it's the same idea for the dread dreams? Cuz for me I feel like they mean I'm obsessing/worrying about them too much. It all depends on one's view on dreams in general I suppose. <3

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form