http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip6430.htm try those tips too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/14/15 04:21:58AM
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
I actuall have some jobi. oil I just did a treatment of olive oil, jobi oil, and sweet almond oil let it sit in for a while and rinsed it out. soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i was gonna suggest addin olive oil so howed it help? tha tron said:
I actuall have some jobi. oil I just did a treatment of olive oil, jobi oil, and sweet almond oil let it sit in for a while and rinsed it out.

soaringeagle said:

--
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
well It does seem to put a bit of life back to them. it's still drying though I'll have to wait untill they completly dry. soaringeagle said:
i was gonna suggest addin olive oil so howed it help?

tha tron said:
I actuall have some jobi. oil I just did a treatment of olive oil, jobi oil, and sweet almond oil let it sit in for a while and rinsed it out.

soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
takes a few tries probly ..lil at a time will help tha tron said:
well It does seem to put a bit of life back to them. it's still drying though I'll have to wait untill they completly dry.

soaringeagle said:
i was gonna suggest addin olive oil so howed it help?

tha tron said:

soaringeagle said:

--
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
Literally you aren't using anything called bleach but I used that Hilite stuff and it worked great to get my hair really super bright red but it nearly ruined my hair trying to change it back again....That stuff lifts your natrual or base color and then deposits the red... so it basically does it all at once...This was right after the first time I did it... I wish I had a better photo. It's like Little Mermaid Red and some people even said it looked pink... I loved it but it's really harsh on your hair!

updated by @izzy-licious: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
well had to cut them off... I didn't want to I just thought if I have to go to any special occasion where I couldn't wear a hat it would be a big problem. im pretty damn pissed off about it when I cut them I noticed that it didn't go all the way through the dread so... but it was pretty much gold. well I'll pop in every now and then but see you guys in about a year lol. I plan on growing them back it takes a while for my hair to grow any length.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
tha tron said:
well had to cut them off... I didn't want to I just thought if I have to go to any special occasion where I couldn't wear a hat it would be a big problem. im pretty damn pissed off about it when I cut them I noticed that it didn't go all the way through the dread so... but it was pretty much gold. well I'll pop in every now and then but see you guys in about a year lol. I plan on growing them back it takes a while for my hair to grow any length.
thats horrible man, I'm sorry =(I know how that must feel
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
thanks bro that means a lot to me Iain said:
tha tron said:

thats horrible man, I'm sorry =(
I know how that must feel

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form