Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Never thought I'd say this but I want more loops and bumps!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha u have no idea how often i hear stuff like that

whats the point in perfect dreads anyway?

way too much work involved

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 07:32:51AM
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

I feel exactly the same. I went from wanting perfectly round dreads to my favourite ones being the ones that are zigzagged and had some crazy loops and weird shapes in them. I look at some of the pictures on here of people who have a lot of loops and feel kind of jealous. It's funny how the process of dreading can change your outlook on things.

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

So cool how so many of us experience these same feelings. I swear, dreads are magic!

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

My favorite loopy baby

Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

Congratulations, now you are a real Dread person from the soul, it is some kind ofa excepting things as they areawakening, it gives a wonderful freedom sort of feeling that things don't have to work out a certian way to be happy :)

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

man i love this thread :D loops and bumps are great! i really enjoy pushing on and squeezing them in my finger nails lol.

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

^ Same here. I've started getting some bumps, and I can't tell you how much I love those dreads that have lots of bumps in them, so I just keep pressing them lol it's one of those "yay" moments.

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

Yay! I do that too! Mine got even loopier since I started this thread too!

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
12 years ago
122 posts
Me too! I didn't want loops at first but going through the process definitely changed my mind. I appreciate it a lot more now. :) I only have two good&loopy dreads so far.
Maddog
@maddog
12 years ago
6 posts

Cool thread as someone who is only 5 weeks in!

My hair is dreading fast and furious.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form