12 years ago
2 posts

:)

updated by @cassie-domschot: 01/13/15 09:19:25PM
Terrance Lynn Williams
@terrance-lynn-williams
12 years ago
10 posts

The problem I see that you will have is that the head lice will hatch eggs in about 5 to 7 days.

Tiny eggs on the hair look like flakes of dandruff

Head lice can live up to 30 days on a human. Their eggs can live for more than 2 weeks.

Head lice spread easily, particularly among school children. Head lice are more common in close, overcrowded living conditions.

My friend i would say that you need to keep a supply of Rid for the next 2 months.....but maybe someone else could also answer your question.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Well you are wrong, you don't have to comb them out. Get 70% rubbing alcohol tie your dreads up in a bun, pour the alcohol over your dreads. You don't have to soak them it is the fumes that kill. Wrap your hair in plastic. Let that soak 30 min.Then rinse out, next poor apple cider vinegar undiluted And let it soak for 10 min.

The thing with lice is are born every five days they mature in five days, and lay eggs every five days. So you have to kill them every three days to get rid of them. Teatree will prevent them but will not kill them, instead neem seed oil will. Or the alcohol The alcohol is very effective. What I would do is after you do the alcohol wash with the shampoo with the Neem seed oil added. And do it a minimum of 3 to 5 times.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Rid will not do the trick and dreads. You can't use it often enough to be effective. Or you get cancer or fried scalp. Chemical lice killers can't be used often enough. They won't break the cycle that's why you have to Comb them out, If you use those. The only things that will be effective has have to smother them. The list is mayonnaise alcohol Vaseline, Olive oil anything that clogs up there breathing so they can't breathe the alcohol is the most effective and the easiest wash out

Terrance Lynn Williams said:

The problem I see that you will have is that the head lice will hatch eggs in about 5 to 7 days.

Tiny eggs on the hair look like flakes of dandruff

Head lice can live up to 30 days on a human. Their eggs can live for more than 2 weeks.

Head lice spread easily, particularly among school children. Head lice are more common in close, overcrowded living conditions.

My friend i would say that you need to keep a supply of Rid for the next 2 months.....but maybe someone else could also answer your question.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

One more thing. You also have to treat the environment. Wash all your clothes every time you do this. Treat your bed treat your furniture everything you have that you don't need stick in a bag and seal it for two weeks to a month. Treat your rugs You can get lice treatments stuff at a pharmacy I'm sure

--
Brandy :]
@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

though im sure SE's advice is most affective, you can also dye your hair, the fumes will kill em.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Yes That's true.hair dye will kill them

--
Terrance Lynn Williams
@terrance-lynn-williams
12 years ago
10 posts

what about heat damage to your hair? just a question?

Cassie Domschot
@cassie-domschot
12 years ago
2 posts
Ok I will try the alcohol. My scalp is kind of chewed up so in guessing it will sting?
Brandy :]
@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

with lice anything you put in there stings. ( from my experience anyways) when i was yound even the lice shampoo you buy at stores burned my scalp. but i imagin alcahol even more so, definately hair dye too. but what i used to do is sit in front of a fan that works reaaaalllly good and put your head in front of it, the stinging will hurt less, just like a cut.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form