Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

gotta chop the mop

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

well i was gonna keep these dreads 4eva...guess not now that i have to keep up appearances.

...super pissed..oh well...ill get over it

gotta meet w/ the parents and sign trust fund docs w/ lawyers and financial ppl...i guess choppin dreads is a small price..

gotta stop growing weed for a min. too....were moving to a huge new house..

updated by @yukon: 02/14/15 04:37:41AM
Jdwood
@jdwood
12 years ago
275 posts

You got a do what you got to do man...I wish you the best. If it's for your kid it's anoblechoice.

princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

the cool thing about hair is that it grows back :) congrats man, I hope this new change in life leads to many new adventures!

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

thanks guys...it will and i'm making all decisions w/ the greater good in mind right now.

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Good luck Yukon! Try not to be pissed. Remember it was your free will. It really does help to keep in mind you are making a choice not that you are forced. Just think of all the different and unexpected opportunities you have now. If it turns out you resent your compromises too much. You can always ask to have the money trusted to your son for when he turns 21. Enjoy! :D

YUKON said:

thanks guys...it will and i'm making all decisions w/ the greater good in mind right now.

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

hunter has his own trust....same amount as mine...i wont regret anything tho

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Do you have amazing plans? :) what will you do first?

YUKON said:

hunter has his own trust....same amount as mine...i wont regret anything tho

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

yeah we do have amazing plans.

we are moving out of our rental dump, and buyig a new house w/ property:

probably this one, but 1 very similar is close too

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/21287-Alta-Dr_Morrison_CO_80465_M29583-41792

we are also buying new cars and i'm turning my 2007 toyota fj into a snowplow.

...also will be buying land in alsaka (susitna drainage area) ..and building a backwoods retreat.

...and finishing my private pilot lisc. and a new bush plane.

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
So awesome Yukon. I'm really happy for you! Have you ever considered looking more down on the Kenai? Less wind, still on the toad system. I love Homer, Anchor Point, even Seldovia even though that's not on the road systemAre you super attached to the snow? Because if not SE Alaska has amazing properties, same laid back off the beaten track people. Tons of waterfront, lots of great outdoor fun opportunity on the water and hunting. We've lived in Ketchikan and Juneau but w/family in Sitka. Friends in Thorne Bay too. My husband use to be a float pilot in SE he loved all the small villages and float camps. People with $$$ have made some amazing oasis' out away from everyone with only water and float plane access.

YUKON said:

yeah we do have amazing plans.

we are moving out of our rental dump, and buyig a new house w/ property:

probably this one, but 1 very similar is close too

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/21287-Alta-Dr_Morrison_CO_80465_M29583-41792

we are also buying new cars and i'm turning my 2007 toyota fj into a snowplow.

...also will be buying land in alsaka (susitna drainage area) ..and building a backwoods retreat.

...and finishing my private pilot lisc. and a new bush plane.

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

i lived in seward, kodiak, homer, and soldotna......so i know the kenai pen. really well....i just hate how it's soooooooo crowded in summer.

i love the snow, and i'd love something near trapper lake or talkeetna, but too many snowmachines....i need solitude.

ive never been to s/e alaska...i think it's a little too wet for me, same w/ prince william sound, which is where i'd really love to be on a priv. island.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form