Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crazy Amanda is: now the proud owner of an economy sized box of Baking Soda!!

Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
absolutly love the feeling of my dreads after a baking soda n tea tree oil wash!!!!nice n softyyyyyy
updated by @crazy-amanda: 02/14/15 07:16:06AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha awesomei love happy dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
n when there happy im happy =]..ive got a room full of happinessss n harmony =)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
haha dont it just make ya feel all bubbly and happy?i used to dread washin my dreads cause it was so much effort but now that i use the bakin soda i just wanna wash em more n more Crazy Amanda said:
n when there happy im happy =]..ive got a room full of happinessss n harmony = )

--
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
SE, you cannot tell me that washing your dreads isn't a pain in the ass :Pbecause you have some of THE longest dreads i have seen,
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
Heya, I was buying baking soda in boxes, then I went to a bulk store and I got like 5 times the amount for the same price. It was like 19 cents per 100g Bulk stores are amazing!
Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
how much is to much washing with baking soda cuz some days i have to wash thm even if i washed them the day b4..my one year old always has food or something on his hands and touches my head and i just feel the need i had to wash my hair... plus i LOVEE the way it smells with the tea tree oil mixed in..and a little bit of thyme tea.... Safe for 3x a week?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
if yiu find theyre getting too soft or unraveling at all use dr b 2 times baking soda the 3rd? if not then ya use it as much as u wanna Crazy Amanda said:
how much is to much washing with baking soda cuz some days i have to wash thm even if i washed them the day b4..my one year old always has food or something on his hands and touches my head and i just feel the need i had to wash my hair... plus i LOVEE the way it smells with the tea tree oil mixed in..and a little bit of thyme tea.... Safe for 3x a week?

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
y not have a baking soda wash GROUP hahah?i think at this rate it would haves alotttt of useage hahahaNamaste
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
An economy sized box huh, Hippies Share.....
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form