Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

healthier hair?

Eli Jones
@eli-jones
12 years ago
16 posts
So of course I only use baking soda and whichever oils I happen to feel at the time..anyway. I had a debate with a friend and he thinks that his hair would be healthier than mine, with his residues and daily hair washing. I'm inclined to think the opposite would be true. Maybe someone here can answer the question. Which would be healthier hair that is treated with shampoos not even organic based, or someone with natural hair only using basic things tobasically keep the scalp healthy
updated by @eli-jones: 01/13/15 09:18:43PM
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
12 years ago
411 posts

natural by far imo but it will also depend on how they treat their hair, products, pulling it back, brushing/breaking, etc...

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

It isn't just what you put on your hair... it is what you put into your body too. It also depends on your diet. If you live on crap like little debbie cakes....it shows in your hair, nails and skin. and a healthier person will grow healthier hair.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

are u using acv as well or just bs

but yea yours would be for sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Eli Jones
@eli-jones
12 years ago
16 posts

I must admit i don't know what ACV is. So i really doubt it gets used. Is it good...Ill get it haha. oh yes quick question...does the side/frontal area of hair take longer to dread? cause all the ones i have are located right in the back and i have two or three coming along on the back of my neck area. but none in the front or around the side

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

Uhhh, I think you already know the answer. Most shampoos are so toxic that not only is your HAIR healthier without them, but your body too. Tell your friend to do some reading about SLS...

Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

yeah I'd have to say natural

before i started dreading i would HAVE to wash and condition my hair every day otherwise it would look oily and dirty well now i wash my hair once a week and it hardly ever looks oily my hair is even growing faster since iv'e started using bs and acv

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form