Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

First BS and ACV wash, and just a general update of dreadies, check it n tell me wat ya think

kyle R.
@kyle-r
12 years ago
16 posts

so its only like 2 1/2 weeks of neglect but today i did my first BS and ACV wash and it was great, im feeling soo clean. i did 2 cups of water in, on batch BS 1 1/2 tbs, and on batch ACV 1 1/2 tbs...my scalp is almost completley free of dandruff in one wash. no itchy scalp at all...and my sextions are looking good, (in the pics my hair goes from wet to dry, literally got out the shower 10 min ago). The wash realy mad my hair curl up and bunch up much better. A big thanks to SE andBrittfor helpin me decide andtell me to do the BS n ACV, i real ly appriciate the time took to tlk with me even though you get asked the same stuff constantly. you guys are awesome. Beads is my next step, im letting my friends pick a bead and maybe do a tnrdepending upon how im feeling but more likely let them pic a sectioned piece of hairSo let me know wat ya think everybody, n Feel free to send me a friend request whom ever you may be thats reading this, im always down to chit chat wen im on

updated by @kyle-r: 02/14/15 08:40:57AM
taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

Looking good!

kyle R.
@kyle-r
12 years ago
16 posts

thanks a bunch, yours are so cool, how old are yours?

taye said:

Looking good!

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

yeah. very nice man. I kind of miss when mine were all messy and babies like that

kyle R.
@kyle-r
12 years ago
16 posts

im loving this stage right now...the messyness is liberating

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

it really is. I tnr the first 2-3 and palm rolled a few after that, but just let the rest go. It was so nice to never have to wake up in the morning and make sure my hair looked good before I did anything

baby britt
@baby-britt
12 years ago
112 posts

kyle, that's a great idea to let your hair section itself before (if) you do tnr. your hair looks super healthy, i'm excited to see your journey =)

i'm going to miss my messy hair too!!!

Baba Fats said:

yeah. very nice man. I kind of miss when mine were all messy and babies like that

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

great start bro!!! keep us posted.

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

btw....how long have u been growing it out?.....like if u grew from a shaved head? (not sure how short u started)

...mines 15 months from shaved, and if i pull a straight hair out thats not in a dread i've got about 10 inches.....(yeah i'm goofy, and measure shit like that...lol)

kyle R.
@kyle-r
12 years ago
16 posts

My hair is about ten inches long and i started growing it fom 2 inches a year n a half ago and its been about 3 weeks give or take of all neglect

YUKON said:

btw....how long have u been growing it out?.....like if u grew from a shaved head? (not sure how short u started)

...mines 15 months from shaved, and if i pull a straight hair out thats not in a dread i've got about 10 inches.....(yeah i'm goofy, and measure shit like that...lol)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form