Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is anyone in the northern va/Maryland area?

Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts

I was wondering if anyone is in the area that would be able to help me TnR my hair to start my process.
It would be greatly appreciated.

A

updated by @adrian-migotti: 01/13/15 09:17:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yup

you

its easy to do yourself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts
Soaring eagle I get what your saying, I have been letting my hair section itself through the natural/neglect method for the last week and have done the baking soda wash and everything but yesterday I tried to start the TnR method and it too my girlfriend like 3 hours just to do one, and it's not even completely done, my hair is only like 7 inches, and tips or pointers?

soaring eagle said:

yup

you

its easy to do yourself

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont try to get it so tight they will take hours to do entire head but should only take 15-20 min each

or u can just keep dreadin naturally

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts
Thanks, I'll try it out. Im trying to start now while my hair is a bit shorter that way they come out nicer in the end. I don't really want to do too much, just use the natural sections that are appearing, give them a little help kniotting up then l will let them do their thing. I'm just kind of concerned cause its short and I have to shove them under a hat all day for work, I hope it doesn't mess things up. My hair is pretty naturally separating and making groups though so that's nice.

soaring eagle said:

dont try to get it so tight they will take hours to do entire head but should only take 15-20 min each

Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts
Nd another thing I'm concerned about us all the little pieces poking out when I do it, they kind of spike out in all directions, is that normal? I just ask. Cause I have seen other peoples loose hair and it doesn't seem to look the same, maybe it's just my hair type

Adrian Migotti said:
Thanks, I'll try it out. Im trying to start now while my hair is a bit shorter that way they come out nicer in the end. I don't really want to do too much, just use the natural sections that are appearing, give them a little help kniotting up then l will let them do their thing. I'm just kind of concerned cause its short and I have to shove them under a hat all day for work, I hope it doesn't mess things up. My hair is pretty naturally separating and making groups though so that's nice.

soaring eagle said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form