Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

B's Natural Acne Mask

Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts

I'vebeenexperimenting for a while now with natural ingredients facial masks so help get flawless skin, and have decided to make my own, ive used it for two months now and it really tightens my pores, get rid of blotchiness and redness, and really smooths out your face, and the best part is, its natural! So Ive decided to share my recipe with you :) Remember this may not work as fantastically as it does for me for EVERYONE though. You can add or remove any steps or ingredients that you wish just look up natural acne masks online and you should find a list of herbs and other natural ingredients that will do different types of wonderous things to your skin. For example I've added honey before, hemp oil, lavender, peppermint oil, all types of stuff. but i always end with a cucumber after the mask, anywho this is entirely longer than i wanted to be, here ya go >>>

INGREDIENTS (WHAT YOU WILL NEED)

2 egg whites

1 package of regular oatmeal- optional (adds gentle smoothing)

1 tablespoon of sea salt

1/2 cup of water

few slices of cucumber

medium sized bowl

2 washcloths

1.put egg whites, oatmeal, sea salt, 1/2 cup of water in a bowl and mix very well.

2.Gently smooth onto face and/or shoulders, let sit 30 minutes or until dry.

3. rinse off using warm washcloth.

4.afterwards rub cucumber slices onto face and/or shoulders. Rinse off with cold washcloth.

ENJOY NATURAL BEAUTIFUL SKIN!

updated by @brandy: 01/13/15 09:16:05PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form