Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the site will be down temporarily dec 2nd (this friiday)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

there used to be maintenance downtime weekly or monthly at least and for several hours at a time howver in the last year there has been no downtime at all no maintenance periods

but with the addition of the new chat and other new featutres a maintenance period is wau overdue

so this friday dec 2nd the site will be down from 10 pm till midnight pst

during that time when you access the site you will get a sorry the sites down for maintenance screen

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:14:41PM
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

aw mannnnnn

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well its exztremely nesacary you may have noticed the new chat makes page load times 10-100 times longrr

the servers the databases everything will be going through maintenance and upgrades so the site ..hopefully will be speedy again and hopefully a few minor bugs will go away at the same time..like my freind count hasnt gone up in almost a year even thiough im certain its trill]ppled at least

and had to change the forums opage style cause the paginatioin wasnt allowing u to access most forum catsgories

hopefullt=y these thinfs will be fu]=ixed when the maintenance is complete

--
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

haha, i'm not complaining really. i'm very grateful that this site gets/is getting maintained. thank you. i'll just read a book instead. ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its only 2 hours so..take a nap ;)

--
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Or I can keep everyone entertained on the facebook and Google+ pages! :-P

Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

hahah true. i should probably not be awake at those hours anyway.

soaring eagle said:

its only 2 hours so..take a nap ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just to let t==ya know the downtimes scheduled for 2 hours..but..could take as long as 4..in the past that is how long they ti=ook when they had em far more often

oh and the chat performance isnt inviolved like i thought tho they expect that tio improve over the next couple weeks as they work out the bugs

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form