dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new beta chat is live

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the new chats live (in beta)

its still lil buggy ..makes page loads take longer..alot longer (only when liogged in so shouldnt affect guesats) that is being looked into..it doesnt pop out into a new window..yet but the flash chats still on the full page if u click the chat link in menu

the chat tends to lag i=or stall sometimes u may not see new messages untill you refresh or navigate to a new page

we have beta tested many new features including the design studio for profile pages the multi language groups etc etc and in many of the features i found 1/2 the bugs so lets use this discussion to report bugs and your experiences with the new chat

keeoping in mind it is a work in progress and most likely new feature requests cant be added 9(but the better ones maybe suggested)

the new chat instantly increased chat activuity making it more visible and working on more deviccews like ipad and iphone (and many others)

if the lagginess is too much we may temporarily switch back till the lags fixed but since it is a beta test please bear with us as long as its not too interfering and lets help perfect it

see ya in chat

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:14:39PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form