Dreadlocks Forums

how natural dreads have changed much more than my hair

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yes been vegatarian like 28 years would neverr go back

baby britt said:

i was going to write another paragraph about food but i decided against it. weird that you said something. i was a vegetarian for 3 years but i started eating meat again like 2 years ago. i limit my meat intake now. i might not go completely veg again, but seems like since i started dreading i'm more aware of things like artificial flavoring and preservatives... "food chemicals" in general. i wanna get a juicer reeeeeeal bad >./p>

are you a vegetarian?

soaring eagle said:

its so true

just made me think about that post "is it true if you have dreads you shouldnt eat meat" and although its not a rule or anything just the hightened awareness and the more naturalness is likely to lead you that way anyway

i loved this post

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 02:39:51AM
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts

thank youuuuuuuu for showing me this!!!!

bigbuttannie said:

Hey there is a website that sells the best african black soap its called the Gourmet Rose. You get one pound for I think 9.99. I swear by the stuff 100 % natural and you can even wash your dreads with it :)

matthew pickens
@matthew-pickens
13 years ago
1 posts

i couldnt help but notice that mentioned you are a vegan. i was really consideringvegetarian/vegan but then i saw this

but im still considering ovovegetarian or pescatarian. but im still curious on how people maintain a HEALTHY vegetarian/veganlifestyle. what foods do eat? and how do you maintain your b12? much love <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ive been vegatarian 28 years i never pay antyy attention to what i eat abnd never bad any issues with nutrition just eat whatever u want you'll be fine

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that video is all lies and makes no sense at all

matthew pickens said:

i couldnt help but notice that mentioned you are a vegan. i was really consideringvegetarian/vegan but then i saw this

but im still considering ovovegetarian or pescatarian. but im still curious on how people maintain a HEALTHY vegetarian/veganlifestyle. what foods do eat? and how do you maintain your b12? much love <3

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

wow that video is amazing man she is on point with sooooo many things that i have been thinking of for a long time. incredible.

matthew pickens said:

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i makes sense on a lot of things, i didnt pay much attention to thevegetarianismparts tho cuz it doesnt matter, if its lies it wasomittedanyway ;)

soaring eagle said:

that video is all lies and makes no sense at all

matthew pickens said:

Evie
@evie
13 years ago
12 posts

I saw this link about hair being an extension of our nervous system - not sure if it's already been shared but I thought it was great. I definitely feel my whole life is moving in a different direction since leaving my hair to dread, not putting on chemicals, etc. I feel so much more in touch with the world, the environment, animals, people - all sorts. I wonder why other people can't see what I see! We have some great discussions at home -we're learning to cook vegan food - I'm not great at maintaining a vegan path - but try my best and am definitely more conscious now. Am hoping it all rubs off on my kids.

Truth about hair and why Indians would keep their hair long

Thanks dreadlock site and all the lovely people on here. So nice to be part of something good. So many forums out there that seem to be full of power hungry maniacs! Love ya all dreadlock luvvers! xx

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that triuth blogs in our blogs heee as well

--
BKsensiUrWay
@bksensiurway
13 years ago
19 posts

i completely agree! i hadn't heard anything about the sixth sense theory involving dreads and the nervous system, but i can honestly say having heard of someone else having similar experiences is startling. i have been feeling many 'vibes' is the most loose term i can place them under. and i wouldn't go so far as to say prophetic, but very interestingly formatted dreams that line up with real life experiences after said dreams in a strange/thought invoking way..

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form