15 years ago
4 posts
i beat box, not a proffesional at it, but ill go for multiple hours
updated by @logan: 07/23/15 02:58:30AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
my hands are too retarded for tabla, at least the indian version, morocan tablas are much easiersitars are amazing wish i could play embut of i used to play lil barimbau http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berimbau for those who dunno what that isreally an awesome instrument concidering the pure simplicity of itmy bro in law has played bagpipes for 35 years about (since he was 5) and id love to learn that now that i quit smoking and actualy got lungs again Rob Finch said:
Darbuka,Djembe,Congas any percussion really,I have Tabla but thats gonna take years to play(correctly)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
I play Djembe, Ashika and Aboriginal drum with a beater. I sing too =D
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I have heard that bagpipes require the same type of circular breath required for didj. I would love to try them out.I play native american flute as well as the didj. I am trying to learn to circular breathe on the flute to play continuously. Almost there but i usually blow out after a few minutes soaringeagle said:
my hands are too retarded for tabla, at least the indian version, morocan tablas are much easier

sitars are amazing wish i could play em

but of i used to play lil barimbau
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berimbau
for those who dunno what that is
really an awesome instrument concidering the pure simplicity of it
my bro in law has played bagpipes for 35 years about (since he was 5) and id love to learn that now that i quit smoking and actualy got lungs again
Rob Finch said:
Darbuka,Djembe,Congas any percussion really,I have Tabla but thats gonna take years to play(correctly)
MADI SIMMONS
@madi-simmons
15 years ago
2 posts
SINGER-WRITER,,DRUMMER.PERCUSSION
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Bass for 10 years, piano since I was 8, can play guitar. Now I make electronic music, hence the song on the profile. I'd like to learn violin.
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
I kinda play the Djembe and didg, but not very good.
Adam Ligster
@adam-ligster
15 years ago
22 posts
I play the trumpet, the bass, dabble on drums and piano, and I bought a lil synth last year and have been makein tunes on that as of late. I would love to buy a hang drum those are the shit
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
15 years ago
362 posts
About the only instrument that I've ever played is my own voice. I was trained for a little over two years to be a professional soprano....I adore opera, but am just not that good with my Italian! It conflicts much too much with my French. However, I'd love to learn to play the violin of viola!!! Nothing melts my soul faster than hearing a violin....
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
i've been a guitar player for most of my life (17 years nearly) but i dabble with almost everything that makes a noise...but most notibly recently i've been fooling around with Alot of ethnic Percussion and a japanese koto harp. I'm bloody notorious for electronic circuit-bent things though :P...it all works when writing ambient drone :)

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form