Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Play any instruments?

Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
Post what you play here, although i bet i can take a good guess as to what didjeridurian plays. haha.personally i play guitar and dabble in piano but cant read music at all. just improvise and go by ear.
updated by @daniel: 11/15/21 07:27:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
djimbe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
Bass guitar, mainly.Attempted guitar, attempted drums, attempted piano.I can't sing that well, just harsh vocals and Thrash shouts. Stuff like that.
Nick Colasurdo
@nick-colasurdo
15 years ago
6 posts
Been playing guitar for 6yrsjust started on djembeand sing mostly reggae,
chris bare
@chris-bare
15 years ago
3 posts
i like to play the bass, acoustic and electric guitars, any hand drums or trap set i can get my hands on, love to sing songs that i write and have been teaching myself to play keyboards and a sitar i just got. i guess i like to play any instruments that are in front of me!
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
i love to kick out the jams
Rob Finch
@rob-finch
15 years ago
2 posts
Darbuka,Djembe,Congas any percussion really,I have Tabla but thats gonna take years to play(correctly)
Rob Finch
@rob-finch
15 years ago
2 posts
Hi Chris. How do you find the Sitar,my friend has one that I'm thinking about buying. chris thomas said:
i like to play the bass, acoustic and electric guitars, any hand drums or trap set i can get my hands on, love to sing songs that i write and have been teaching myself to play keyboards and a sitar i just got. i guess i like to play any instruments that are in front of me!
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
I play every instrument that there is. Via a midi controller, and a software sampler program called sampletank. I have a little studio at my crib, haven't been all that inspired to do anything lately though.
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
i have played guitar for 4 yearsand drums for 2i can play a little bass, and bongos :))
 / 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form