95 posts

Yeah, go for it!

think your on the right path :-)

updated by @frank-schuster: 07/03/15 06:20:34AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

social norms, taught me to bottle shit up, then the military tought to disconnect. so it just go worse. i forgot, if i ever knew i dont know, how to...but its so easy for my to well up like im going to. just dont know how to truly let go in that sense.

Special K said:

That doesn't make them men @se, makes me angry that people think that way.. I love a man who can cry as hard as me and still hold his own when need be.. guys don't need to be tough all the time.. let your emotions and feelings pour out! :)

soaring eagle said:

haha yea how dare u have testicals and admit to feeling things haha i had an argument on fb awhile back (on 1 of our members walls) with this dude who said hed beat his lil bro up if he ever showed any signs of emotion or ever refused ti fight over petty lil things

its kinda pathetic the things some men do to prove they are men haha

Cameron Sean said:

Can definitely relate as well. I'm glad that you posted this more men need to admit thing's like this. Welcome Home.

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

Well, I have always having people telling me how to feel, how to act, how to think. Now in my life I live how I want to. I don't like to be mean or whatever but I will if I need to. I treat others with respect and that's all I ask in return. I don't judge, don't force my religion on anyone, & I don't care for drama and backbiting. Like I said, I love a man with emotions, and it is perfectly ok to have emotions.. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different.. :)

Change~ said:

social norms, taught me to bottle shit up, then the military tought to disconnect. so it just go worse. i forgot, if i ever knew i dont know, how to...but its so easy for my to well up like im going to. just dont know how to truly let go in that sense.

Special K said:

That doesn't make them men @se, makes me angry that people think that way.. I love a man who can cry as hard as me and still hold his own when need be.. guys don't need to be tough all the time.. let your emotions and feelings pour out! :)

soaring eagle said:

haha yea how dare u have testicals and admit to feeling things haha i had an argument on fb awhile back (on 1 of our members walls) with this dude who said hed beat his lil bro up if he ever showed any signs of emotion or ever refused ti fight over petty lil things

its kinda pathetic the things some men do to prove they are men haha

Cameron Sean said:

Can definitely relate as well. I'm glad that you posted this more men need to admit thing's like this. Welcome Home.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

lol no i dont buy into that crap, emotion is ever flowing though us all, and people who think that men should show none, are just disconnected from what we humans truly are. Special K, everything you said about what you do and how you treat people is precisely how i have been living my life for years. is been a gradual struggle of tolerance but over all i am a much better and more mature adult than i should be for my age.

i get wierd looks from my friends alot for saying certain things, or admiring the beauty of a simply flower. i dont care what they think any more. they dont judge me though after knowing eachother for so long :)

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

True.. And if they did, (and this happens to me more than I would care for it to) you need to reevaluate the people you hang out with. I am told often as well that I act older than I am and I like those compliments. I really am saddened by society these days and I don't even want to think about the world that we live in.. It really is depressing. But on a lighter note, I don't keep many friends for that very reason because of trust issues, their acceptance of me etc etc. I don't think I should have to change how I am because they aren't comfortable with me. That's not really fair is it? I have to say I like your attitude, you have a kind soul and I wish you much love and luck in your life as well as your dread journey. :)

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

thanks again :) ive been coming in contact with more n more people like you and me :) and its finally easing that splinter in the back of my mind "im not the only one am i..?" lol i am enjoying this conversation. thank you for the compliments!

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

I like to make people feel at ease.. I am only doing what I know is best to help make the world go round. Being kind is in my nature and its really all I know.. Haha, I'm glad I am not the only one too.. Also, if you ever wanna talk, you know where to find me :)

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

im the same way, helping people feel at ease. makes me feel better that i could help at the same time :)

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

Ah me too! *hugs*

Change~ said:

im the same way, helping people feel at ease. makes me feel better that i could help at the same time :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form