Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I dont know what to say...white people look dirty with dreads!!

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

People are ignorant.. The little dready kid is precious..

updated by @karrington-3: 07/23/15 03:48:05PM
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Laughs! That person choose exactly the wrong image for his/her comment. That little girl is mega-cute! it's also possible he/she is being tongue in cheek.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

rofl..hahahaa that page is banannas. no credibility

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

hahahaha, Kenny']

Jesse Graham
@jesse-graham
13 years ago
15 posts

eva one can sey what they wanna say right ? dont mind it lol

RSavage26
@rsavage26
13 years ago
50 posts

Two things:

a) Don't embed music on your web page, twitter, tumbler, I don't give a fuck. That is annoying and it just wastes your bandwidth.

b) Guy looks like a teenager and honestly before I came to this site I used to feel the same way. I saw several white people with dreads when I was younger which were poorly maintained and assumed from ignorance that it was because their hair was just not meant to dread and they were once again taking a hairstyle associated with black people and trying to claim it as their own.

Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

Who cares? Some people think blacks with dreads are rastas, some people think whites with dreads are dirty or are hippies. People are always going to have something to say about certain things. Some people are more open-minded than others, and some people resort to judging what they don't understand, cos making assumptions is the only sense of security they can cling to when it comes to the unknown. Don't let it bother you, cos at the end of the day, that person is a stranger, and no-one that doesn't have the mental capacity to judge people on an individual level is worth feeling angry or upset about

GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
13 years ago
155 posts

This just wasted a minute of my life, but no the kid looks happy.

I don't think white people with dreads are ugly, but sometimes seeing a family with little kids or a baby at a festival is wrong. Or atleast these people with kids or a baby could be responsible and not do drugs. Its not fun looking a small kid in the face when you are faced. even tho the kids are to young to know what you are on or why there are thousands of crazy partying people

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

That sounds totally sensible, GratefulNick']

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form