Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Styling issues.

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts

So, I was asked to be in this fashion show tomorrow. I made it clear that combing my hair was not an option, and they understand. But, I was wondering, since I am not even a month into neglect dreading, what are my options concerning hair styles except for pony tails? My hair is shoulder length. Any ideas, anyone?

updated by @rainbow-fortune: 01/13/15 09:09:23PM
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

I think it would really depend on the style of clothing. if clothing is soft and flowy, maybe pin back into a soft chignon with flowers; if clothing is structured or lagenlook, I'd put it back more severely in a tighter style...have fun!

Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

I like using bobby pins and chopsticks (fashion show screams bed head anyways). I was standing at the CVS the other day and this mag cover is what I saw. Rock you sexy messed up hair :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

who says u gotta style them let the untamed mane be yoir style

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts

Well, I just got back from the rehearsal, and I'll be wearing overalls, not regular denim ones, but kinda business like ones. I also talked to the hairstylist, and she said we could pull it back into a somewhat careless bun, so it would fit the uptight teacher-like thing I'll be wearing.

Thank you all for your help and ideas. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form