Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Indian tents

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts

Does anyone know a good website that you can buy indian tents from or just really good festival tents ? Im starting a shisha lounge that will travel round all of the UK festivals and need to make a buisness plan so i need to know the costs of everything and the tent would be a good place to start :)

Thanks guys

updated by @jack-roth: 01/13/15 09:09:00PM
Heidela
@heidela
13 years ago
27 posts
We lived in a heavy canvas lean to for a few summers with four kids..it was a blast! Try a search for "rondezvous camping supplies"We called it the summer place! Anyway it looked like this with canvas doors you could roll up or down and some one made it and we had heavy poles not the branches in this link... http://www.trackofthewolf.com/categories/partList.aspx?catID=17&subID=119&styleID=442&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&as=1 It had plenty of floor space lasted 15 years and would have lasted longer but we put it over our wood burning hot tub and eventually it did fall apart!Hope this helps
Heidela
@heidela
13 years ago
27 posts
I am sorry I misread your post...I would for sure go with a yurt if you can....much easier to transport than tipi poles!Yurts are amazing they come in several sizes and feel good inside...nice acoustically
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form