Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

random what if's....

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Let's say I decided to take a trip across the country with my husband when we get our new bus. Are you the type of person that would let a someone ( or this case a couple) come to their house that they met off the internet? It's kind of like letting someone in need crash on your couch for a week that you just met. In my experience, when we let someone crash like that, they also need food, and want to drink our beer and smoke our cigarettes too. It is usually a really fun time, but at the end of the week your like shit, where'd all my money go? Which brings me to a joke. How do you know a hippy was at your house? They're still there! Anyways...next random statement...do you think everyone with dreadlock is "cool" or "like minded"? I personally don't think this is the case. I talked to this new girl at work today, and she said she was surprised I was "cool" because all the other people she has met in her life with dreadlocks seemed "stuck up". I thought it is interesting that everyone with dreads gets clamped into the same "category" in society. Just something to ponder. Let me know your opinions.
updated by @torie-shea: 01/13/15 09:08:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

would i let ya crash on my couch a week?

absolutely ..unless you were a drinker (last time i ler that happen he desided to use the kitchen floor as a bathroom)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Johnny Barnas
@johnny-barnas
13 years ago
45 posts

If I owned my own place (Im only 18) I would absolutely let said couple stay at my place! I love to meet new people and have new expreinces with them! Now in the case of taking them out to dinner every night and feeding them on my own accord, well if I had the money I would. But simply put, if the couple is willing to chip in and help make their presence a little more easy on my house/money ect. then by all means, sleep on my couch!!

So far, I have talked to some really cool people with dreads, and have had some great experiences with them. I met this dude in the adirondacs in upstante New York with 13 year old natural dreads, and he was a really great guy. Gave me the nickname "baby dreads"

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts

that sucks! That would piss me off a bit. We don't get wasted, but a good six pack is nice. We are from Wisconsin and all ;)
soaring eagle said:

would i let ya crash on my couch a week?

absolutely ..unless you were a drinker (last time i ler that happen he desided to use the kitchen floor as a bathroom)

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts

Johnny Barnas said:

If I owned my own place (Im only 18) I would absolutely let said couple stay at my place! I love to meet new people and have new expreinces with them! Now in the case of taking them out to dinner every night and feeding them on my own accord, well if I had the money I would. But simply put, if the couple is willing to chip in and help make their presence a little more easy on my house/money ect. then by all means, sleep on my couch!!

So far, I have talked to some really cool people with dreads, and have had some great experiences with them. I met this dude in the adirondacs in upstante New York with 13 year old natural dreads, and he was a really great guy. Gave me the nickname "baby dreads"

well, I definitely wasn't taking anyone out, but the fridge was defiantly empty faster then usual. I mean, we have people stay here all the time, we have three rooms for us two...so its nice to have some extra company to fill up the house. I have never really met a really stuck up person with locks, it caught me off guard a little bit when she said that.
Leilani Webb
@leilani-webb
13 years ago
2 posts
That sterotype is exactly why it has taken me 30 years to start my dreads ...and they are already beautful :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form