Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the recent hack attacks and multiple bannings

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

there exists a site started be y someone who i believe still had good intentions (although recently im beginning tio wonder) it has become a site where ppl banned from here for causing trouble have gone

they have hacked us twice now

thegy are constantly causing trouble on yourtube facebook and here

i am fed up and will ban anyone from there if they give me the slightest reason

i will not ban anyone for simply being a member there however since it is entirely odvios that the majority of the members intend tio continously cause trouble i intend to protect our community at all costs and i have a very very very short fuse right now

so any misbehavior at all by any members of that site or any attempts by that sites members to hack attack or lure members awaty will be dealt with swifteky and harshly

and i can assure you that criminal charges will be brought up for any further atempts to hack the site or cuse any other dammage to our community

i appologize to all for having to be this way

normal members have no fear your safe

troublemakers ..just give me a reason..any reason..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i just got off the phone with some website security experts and they believe she was able to hack us in 1 of 2 ways

(1 of which requires no hacking skills just the ability to use google) 1 by searching for a way to gain access after leaving by leaving a file behind in a comment it could be a photo anything annywhere that file having code which gants accesss and allows the insertion of code into the files

other way by hacking my account

this is more likely however the type attack and the fact that no code was found in anything i have access to leads me to believe the former attacks what was used.

monday the server logs should be made available and will be forwarded to severl places to continue the investigation.

we will be going through the shops logs today just to be sure and seakling up any vulnerabilities there

@amanda i contacted your friend thi s morn thank u

i have multiple security experts looking into this

it does look like she had access to my inbox

i believe it was specificly targetted at me so i dont believe anyone elses inboxes were violated

but i am very very pissed that this happened

i got no sleep at all last night

i will try to find and delete any content left behind by anyone associated with that site to be sure there are no backdoors left

forgive me if im not in a very good mood the next few days ive been on the phone and in cobntact with securrity experts for many many hours and im working my ass off to clean up this mess

edit to add:

just went through and made sure all content left behind by suspended members was deleted i also deleted all members who left to be certain no files were left allowing access

--
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

SE, this is so much bullshit. I am sorry you are having to deal with this. Thank you for all your efforts. I don't know what I would do without this community of friends. I just have such a hard time comprehending how people can be so malicious...especially our fellow dreadies. More power to you, do what you must my friend.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

im concidering paying a hell of alot for intrusion simulation where they tey to simulate something like 7000 differet hack attacks to see what are able to go through to identify the vulnerabilities ..i cant afford this but will if i have to somehow

in the meantime monday i hope to have several ppl going through the sever logs and track down the hacker ..but thats a lotta logs to go through

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form