Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Everyone keeps saying "lose the crochet hook"

Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

and i literally.. Lost the crochet hook.. Now this would normally be a good thing except..

I've never put the crochet hook to my baby dreads! lol, so much for learning how to crochet hats/bands/tams when my daughter naps haha whoops.. Sorry for my posts and lack of questions, i feel i should contribute somehow, but i'm happy with what my hair has decided to do :), guess i'm here to lighten the mood or something, or just post nonesense lol <3 happy dreading

updated by @nichole-currier: 01/13/15 09:07:05PM
Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

happy locking should i say? hmm..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well for making tams a crochet hook is a good thing so we'd forgive u if u get a new 1 :)

if u make tams u should get a shop here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

i'm in the process of learning i actually just bought my first hook yesterday, so i haven't even began to get started on learning, lol, i just need something other than the internet to keep me occupied while my fiance is at work, and my baby is napping, now that i don't have to straighten my hair for an hour everyday and style it for another 30 mins to an hour, i need a new hobby lol

Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

oh and i lied about the question thing, how do i know if someone posted on a thread after i did, or on one of mine without constantly having to check them? i don't go on my email much, but do i get a notification on the site anywhere? i'm still trying to figure this place out lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if its your thread in the activity stream on your profile if not just email or checking

ive requested a veiew new posts and veiw new reoplies feature but no luck yet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

well goodluck with your requests! and thank you, guess i'm gonna have to actually go through my email for once jaja

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form