Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

big changes coming neesd opinions asap

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok theres been a huge update today that allows new options to help cover site costs and will allow further improvements

1 paid access to a supporter group where supporters cabn create unlimmited full page ads

and 2 suggested donation memberships

this wil allow for many options

like free membership if u cant afford a donation

lifetime membership ..dunno what a suggested donation for that would be but a 1 time deal

then maybe a low low sufggested monthly

or a low to med semi annual or annual

the thing is to just activate the service and keep it active costs 20 a month so would need to gebnerate more then that

there is an option to exclude existing members and only apply to new memnbers at joining too

ofcourse that only makes sence if the suggested donation didnt allow for a 0 which i intend to keep a free for all option and just add the option for paid site support

we can also allow paid access to certain pages and or groups where say a member could create a webinar area (perhaps using our streaming vid channel) or paid guides or whatever u want and do a proffit share thing

theres alot of possibilities

so brainstorming time how many of yas would be willing t make a membership donation how much how often just to get an idea

in the future there maybe additions to the paid access capability like limmitoing the number of photo uploads unless you make a donation

these are all options for discussion ot saying i'll implimet any of themexcept the supporters group when we have requests for full page ad access

i intend t o keep it fair so it wont drive anyone away who cat afforsd to pay

but hose who value the site and use it all the time and wish to show support can

after all we have saved many members hundreds even thousands

and unfortunately others we reached too slow

as more $ comes in i can spend more $ and time on getting to the top posistins in google and by the end of the year if we are lucky nobody will ever fall for kits again

i can get us there within a month but will takre an investment, somewhere betweeen 650 and 1200

so anyways your opinions and suggestions will be carefully considered

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:07:02PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form