Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new advertising options prices and policy changes

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

as many of you may be aware we have a very high ethics standard for advertising on the site

therefore weve only had a very small number of "paid advertisers" who actualy havent paid in a looong time

(in a year and 1/2 only got 2 "monthly" payments but the ads remained

so we are changing alot of options and policies

ads on all pages will still be subject to ethics reviews to fit the high standards of the site

but now the payments will be through automatic subscriptions so payments will be made every month

in addition to the reviewed ads on every page in the left side column we will soon (most likely this week) be offering a supporters group

the supportsers group will offer:

full page ads with search engine optimization (seo) controls and the ability to use full page width, hiding he left hand column, with the left side navigation, activity feed and standard every page ads

but you also get access to the groups discussion forum and comments for special sales announcemeb=nts which appear in the activity feed and for business to business networking

The supporters group since the ads will not appear on every page and the success of the ads will depend on the way they are written, these ads will not be subject to our sites ethics review and will be available to anyone, even companies which are not in agreement with the sites philosophy.

this was a hard desicion to come to.

over the past 2 years i have had to turn down dozens of advertisers because they were not in agreement with the sites vission.

However as site costs rise, and i put more and more time and money into expanding and improving the site i can no longer justify turning down what would amount to hundreds of dollars every month.

I still intend to have only those businesses that fit our standards visible on most of the site, however this change may mean seeing sales announcments from the supporters group ijn the activity feed from time to time.

this policy change will also allow more fareness to those who wish to use services like locticians and products that may someday be listed in the supporters group without having to officialy support the use within the main site.

i welcome all comments and criticisms on these changes and will consider any suggestions for changes.

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/pages/advertise-with-us

for more info

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:06:58PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form