Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bring extended forums to LIFE!

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

I'm just hope this topic gets some response and Hopefully we can bring some life to the new forum SE gave us! Cause so far there are 127 members on it and ONLY 51 POST!!! Now I may be over reacting a bit but I'm sure SE put a good amount of time into making the forum and now its just sitting there doing nothing, we need as much work put in by each of us that SE put in.

So please people join the forum and start chatting, there is so many more topics on there so you can start a chat on almost anything, (and if the subforum u want aint there then suggest it and it will soon appear, maybe by magic but more likely by the work of SE)

http://forums.dreadlockssite.com/index.php

updated by @skulldreads: 02/14/15 10:16:00AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx man yea the sites got infinate possibilities and id be happy to add any new forums or subforums

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Ok so thats 1 new member I've activated, at this rate we will get the site going strong in maybe a few months, which is just sad. We need more people to join, the more activity the more we are doing for the site and hopefully the more we can do against the wax giants!!

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Thats only 2 more, we can do better than this surely, and everyone whos joined start talking!! pretty please :)

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Well we are truely getting nowhere with the new forum, its dead and I really don't see how this site can be so active and no-ones going on the new forums. Now I'm soon going to result to begging people cause I really don't want to see it fail cause I'm sure people would have great fun on it if they only took the time to START talking on it!

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

yass some life XD thank you, lets keep it up

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Alryt people I will be activating accounts on the extended forum for most of today so please join up, and if I'm taking to long for you please message me on here and I'll get on it asap :)

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Ok I'm guessing no-one is actually paying any attention to this as only a couple people have join and still there is no talking :( I really don't know why no-one is giving the site a chance since it could be truely great so please join and start a convo, I've tried but NO ONE is ever on there apart from me!!

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

SE activated you yesterday and I'm in your timezone :)

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
13 years ago
34 posts

Well thats another day past and still no new posts or topics and almost no-one joining, it is madening knowing so many people come on here and yet no one is even trying the new forum. So once again I'm asking all who read this join the extended forums and please find something to say, if the topic you want aint there ask for it and it soon will be.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form