Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

couple changes made (please read)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i'm going to try to update ya all when i make any major changes or even minor ones that may affect how your able to use the site and features.this ones a minor onejust added a few questions to the profile information you fill out when you join,these include a space for website, and messangers if youd like them to be availibleif you already signed up, on your profile page just click the edit at the top of the profile information section (where it says how long have you dreaded)the website is added to advanced search, however the messangers are noti chose to do it that way for your safety, after being on another forum where a psycho freak would search for any female using yahoo messanger and harrass them.i am open to all suggestions on changes youd like to see as well, so, post suggestions here as well

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 09:42:32AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
added an "about me" box there as well so uoiu no longer hafta put that sorta info in the text box, you can use that for other things (posting pics vids , anything ya want) or can be moved off to the side used for a "quote of the day" type thing or whatevrr ya wantany questions ya lewave blank wont be shown

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
added a search page which will updaye daily a site map as well which will help the varios bots and spiders index the siteit might take some time to be listed in most enginessome days others weeksbut we should see the community grow quickly soon

--
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
keep the live chat man, its fast and easy
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the chats not goin nowherein fact i wanna put it to its full use doing lil mini lessons (see thread on chat ideas) zachary john said:
keep the live chat man, its fast and easy

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
added a new category dreads and familywhich is meant to be a place for discussion of all matters related to dreads and the affects on relationships and families. i hope to have an open dialogue from both sidesif your having issues with family, invite them to talk it over with other families with dreadie members or partnersany other catagories that you will want please feel free to suggest themi was thinking even a dready singles group (not forum catagory) would be good..as long as it was kept comfy for allbeen brainstorming alotta possible additions and improvements and want input from all

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
was up to 5 am again making a few minor rearangmentsbig things arei removed the notes button at the top (im not even sure what the notes are for but there is still a link to the notes on the right of the pageinits place there is an advertise with us nowdont be alarmedif you read the advertise with us page you will see theres no intention of making a profit from it, and i will make sure anyone who does advertise passes some strict reviews to be sure they are worthy of advertising here.there is no set cost now, but it will be relatively low.there will be an ad placed in the same area as the text links along the right side of main page only.i dont ex[ect there to be any ads for a month or 2when they are thrre they will cover the costs of the domain name once its availible, and for software that will help us keep at or near the top of search engines and ahead of the top peddlers of missinformation (i havent checked lately but i think its a 1 time 250, then another 99 a year)there is another option howeveri can very easily change that advertise with us to a donation page and we could be a donation funded page.thats entirely up to you allok on to the minor changesjust moved a few threads from 1 forum section to anothrr cause they fit better there4 instance a thread about sea salt belongs better in products then in intoduce yourself..and the how to deal with family and children with dreads fit brtter in famies and dreads thenj they did in general talk or general questions.some forum setions (like this 1) already have 3 pages of threadsso it makes it much easier to find things if theyre filed away in the right catagoriesi can make aditional catagories as well if anyone feels we need 1the 14 or 16 we got now i think cover a broad range of topics within the narrow subject of dreads

--
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
A singles group would be awesome! I need a place to get my flirt on, lol. Myspace is getting old for that.Everything sounds really good SE...thanks man.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok..donenew group added

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so i moved the placement of the blogs that show up on the main page from the left side to centeralso because some blogs may become more personal then forum posts i hid details only showing titlesthat can be changed if you likealso we only have a small number of blog posts so far, as they increase i may change from showing most recent to most popular or featuredits all a work in progress and input from all always helps

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form