dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

need opinions plz

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

real soon there will be a big site update

this updates mostly about monitizing the site by making certain parts or features paid access only

now i have no intention of making any of the main important features paid access but i believe there maybe a way to make somethings have a suggested donation\

which is an option

the other option being paid access to 1 or 2 groups that allow full page ads within the groups

likje a loctician group or dread products group

though that would really feel like selling out since i have already turned down a dozen or more locticians that wanted to advertise here i said id have to review theyre services 1st and not 1 proved worthy

the only reason id concider anty paid access at all ids

the site makes very lil as is

i make very lil other then from the site

site costs went up today some

and im spending more monthly on other behind the scenes efforts o grow the site and increase traffic

on average days i work 18 hours for ..2-8 dollars

so point is should we use any form orf paid acce4ss at all to any features or groups

donation or feeee

ads or just extra access to services

1 suggestion that im not sure is possible wa suggested over 100 photo uploads could cost a small fee per year

im not szure thats an option yet

and when this is implimented we have full control over what diferent things cost and what costsa and what dont

szo..use it doint use it if so how

im leaving it up to u

i have no intention now i=of reducing what u have now

ps im only asking for opinioins very likely i wont impliment it at all but we will see

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:06:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

75 a day from ads? the site makes 5-12 a day average never even close to that

and i decided what im going to do is create a "supporters" group with paid access that lets them create full page ads

they wont be obtrusive because they wont be seen on site unless u go into that group anfd look at them but the ads can be worthwhile to them if they do lil seo work on the ads to get them traffic

id love some tips on how u managed to sdo so well

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form