Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thick Dreads.

RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
I have 31 dreadlocks and i have had them for under 2 months. they are not thick even though there's only 31. i used to not like the idea of thick dreadlocks but now im thinking that maybe they'll suit me. could you all please post pictures of either a person who has few dreads and they're not thick yet, or thick dreads.thank you all.
updated by @rbn: 01/13/15 08:27:33PM
RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
here's a picture of Alborosie. he is a music artist. i tried to count his dreads in his videos and pictures and i have counted 14. maybe he has more than that i dont know.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
they look more then 14 and not all that thickdreads get thicker as they form, if once they are mature u want thicker let them congothick dreads are harder to care for as they dry much slower

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Mine were the same when they started. Since I let them go on their own, some split into multiples and some stayed thicker. I love that this is happening because I didnt want them all the same anyway. I've had to do some minor ripping apart with some that didnt quite split all the way but seemed like they wanted to. I started with only like 23 or so because I have kind of thin hair, but I didnt want really thin ones. Now I probly have closer to 30.Its a really great process though isn't it? Its like watching a young tree take form.
RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
oh cool. yeah it is an amazing process. im nearly two months into it and im already seeing changes in my locks. i cant wait to see what they'll look like in a year. im never ever cutting them. well done on your dreadlock journey by the way. how long have you been dreading? Didjeridurian said:
Mine were the same when they started. Since I let them go on their own, some split into multiples and some stayed thicker. I love that this is happening because I didnt want them all the same anyway. I've had to do some minor ripping apart with some that didnt quite split all the way but seemed like they wanted to. I started with only like 23 or so because I have kind of thin hair, but I didnt want really thin ones. Now I probly have closer to 30.
Its a really great process though isn't it? Its like watching a young tree take form.
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
yeah i started dreading a few days after you and im really noticing some changes here lately. and wearing this hat is making a huge difference!! i just massage my head for like 5 minutes a day and they get super knotty!
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
I Heart Fattttttieeeesahahhahaha
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Me too but you really got the hair for it. Matted Dew said:
I Heart Fattttttieeees
ahahhahaha