Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Knotty Gal Creations - Handmade, OOAK and custom items made with love

Melanie Barrett
@melanie-barrett
13 years ago
6 posts

Hey everyone! Bless. I have seen the site before and checked it for info and now I finally signed up.It's great to see so many positive, beautiful people sharing and helping each other on their locking journey.

I have been making different loc related items including hats, wraps, dreadsocks and jewels full time since 2006. I sell mainly at shows in Denver, community festivals, and craft shows. Most of my original items were rasta-themed can but I make items in any color, fiber or style you can think of as long as you are very descriptive and take good measurements if we aren't able to meet in person because of distance. The online store is set up to accept Paypal. I accept verifiable checks also and will also barter for things our family can use (almost anything) if you are in Denver although cash is preferable. Wish we could pay the internet, phone bill and rent with muffins, homemade pickles and free-range eggs but haven't had too much luck with that so far LOL

I have a small amount of hats and crocheted items available now and a lot of handmade jewelry. I am going to be working on taking pics of everything I have right now over the next week and am setting up an online store on another retail site that I can link you to. I have some basic pics on my Thumbtack posting if you would like to see examples of my work. I do special discounts if you like my fb page also if you are a fb'er but I post all specials, giveaways and things on all sites I use.

Peace - Melanie/Meliscious/Knotty Gal Creations

facebook: www.facebook.com/knottygalcreations

online store: knottygalcreations.storenvy.com

detailed business description posting with pics - http://www.thumbtack.com/Accessories-for-Dreadlocks-Long-Full-Hair-Denver-CO/service/224869

updated by @melanie-barrett: 01/19/15 11:13:35PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form